Monday, November 9, 2015

Final Reflection

We learned a lot in this class. Mostly, being a teacher is hard work. Teachers have to worry about so many different things, it's ridiculous. From all of the standards, to different types of educational technology, this class taught me a wide variety of information relating to technology in the classroom. My favorite tool we used was prezi. I used to think I was up to date on presentation aids but unfortunately, I was wrong. I liked using prezi because it was a challenge and I got to learn something new. I would have liked to learn more about the statistics involving technology in the classroom. Do kids that have access to tablets and smartphones score better on standardized tests? Do they have higher rates of ADHD? Just something I'd like to know. Overall, I enjoyed the class and if I had kept my elementary education major, I would have benefitted greatly from taking this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment